Tadawulaty is a suite of services offered by the “Edaa” in conjunction with Custody Members. It incorporates a bundle of new financial support services targeting the different segments of investors and participants.
Services offered aim at benefiting the entire investment community within the Saudi capital market, by creating value to the different market participants. This is accomplished through:
- Increasing the level of confidence and transparency of investors’ ownership and rights.
- Empowering investors by enabling them to conveniently exercise their voting rights, inquire on their dividend entitlements, receive alerts and notifications on important corporate events, etc.
- Bridging the gap between listed companies and their shareholders including enhancing the communication and exchange of information.
- Providing a convenient and direct reporting mechanism from the ultimate source of information “Edaa” to the different market participants.
- Offering an ongoing process for validating and updating information maintained at “Edaa”.
It is our belief that these objectives ultimately assist in the development of the Saudi capital market, by contributing to and promoting transparency and efficiency within the market.